At Gig Harbor Family Eyecare, we ensure that all of our optometrists, Dr. John E. Daun, Dr. Jessica Schuhmann, and Dr. Nathan J. Ho will provide you with the highest quality eye care. We make sure to keep abreast of all the latest developments in the field of optometry and eye care to guarantee you benefit from the most up to date treatments and technology.
We strive to create a comfortable and open office environment to ensure you have a pleasant visit. Our eye doctors possess the qualifications and experience necessary to care for your eyes, as well as the attentiveness and skill to earn your trust. Don’t settle for less in an eye doctor. Come see us today!
- UNIVERSITY of CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY / SCHOOL of OPTOMETRY
- Over 30 years experience in primary clinical eye care and medical co-management.
- Special interest in CONTACT LENS services and DRY EYE diagnosis and treatment.
- As a Doctor of Optometry, part of my commitment to my patients is ongoing professional education. As technology and the world around us changes, I have to keep up-to-date, because I have to provide the best possible care for you and your families eyes.
- Dr. Daun is in the office : Saturday and Monday
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Completed Residency in Hospital Based Optometry
Over 25 Years of Experience in Primary Care Optometry and Ocular Disease treatment
Special interest in Contact Lens Services and Ocular Disease Management
As a down-to-Earth, dedicated Eye Care Professional, I am Compassionate about the importance of Patient Education to Enhance Your Vision Care Experience.
Dr. Schuhmann is in the office Monday-Friday
Dr. Nathan Ho is a graduate of Pacific University College of Optometry, and we are very pleased he has joined our practice. Dr.Ho’s externships focused on Pediatrics, Vision Therapy, and Ocular Disease with a focus on Glaucoma. Prior to graduating from Optometry School, Dr.Ho worked as a Registered Nurse for over 8 years in the Post Anesthesia unit and is excited to utilize his unique professional experience in providing Holistic Care to his patience. Nathan is a lifelong resident of gig harbor, and in his free time enjoys martial arts, movies, hiking and experiencing different cuisines.
Dr.Ho is in the office Tuesday-Saturday